- Our Team
- What’s For Sale?
- Whats My Home Worth?
- Why Us?
I live and breathe Real Estate as a Realtor because I love all the different services that I can provide you as a client so you can save money and time. For the past 15 years I have sold, bought, invested, designed, remodeled, refinanced, and managed construction of both residential and commercial properties from the ground up. I’d like to think of myself as a TEAM worker and a FULL service provider.
My business background and education as a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) makes me an expert in the commercial and investment real estate industry. The CCIM designation process ensures proficiency in theory and in practice. Current investment pools within my realm of expertise include propertie investments in California, Arizona, Nevada, Utah and Nevada.
My TEAM consist of Contractors, Landscape Designers, Interior Design and Lighting Design consultants. Your home is one of the most important investments you will ever make for that reason I provide the following services.
1) A complimentary design consulting session.
2) A quick turnaround Construction Project. If you are looking for a quick improvement prior to moving in, we are usually able to complete projects in less than 3 months.
3) Vacation Rentals Services. We provide services related to the Vacation Rental Ordinance that just passed in Santa Cruz. We can be your contact, maintenance TEAM, refurbishing or assistance with collection of rent.
I’m here to do whatever it takes for as long as it takes to:
- Find your property in the current market
- Find your new home in as short an amount of time as possible
- Have the process be the least amount of hassle as possible
- Make you a raving fan that tells others who you know buying and selling that they should talk to me!
I am also an active investor and currently own several properties, mostly out of state.
My personal goal is to increase my assets, investing in cash flow properties become a MILLIONAIRE and plan for an early retirment! My professional goal is to help you do so too.
- GRI designation, less than 4 % of Realtors have this
- SRES designation, less than 3% of Realtors have this
- e-PRO Technology Certification Program designation, less than 5% of Realtors have this
- Goals: Broker License, less than 1/2% of Realtors have this.
- CCIM candidate, completed all courses. For 40 years the CCIM Institute has led the field of commercial investment real estate education to take their careers to the next level by offering the most respected curriculum taught by the industry’s top deal makers. Because only 6% of the estimated 150,000 commercial investment real estate practitioners nationwide hold the CCIM designation, industry leaders and investors trust CCIM, recognizing it as the most respected designation in the industry.
- Santa Cruz Chamber of Commerce
- WIB (Women in Business)
- Women’s Council of Realtors
- Santa Cruz Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Board of Trustee Member on SCARHF (Santa Cruz Association of Realtors Housing Foundation)
- Member of Santa Cruz Real Estate Investment Group
- Host of “Profitable Real Estate Investing” seminar in 2005 to be repeated in 2006
- NCIDQ (Licensed Interior Designer)
- Business and Marketing Degree from Oslo, Norway
Your home is likely to be the most important financial investment in your life. If you want to get top dollar for your home, it will take more than just “luck” and a “FOR SALE” sign in your front yard! You want to hire an experienced professional and an agent who negotiates in your best interests and keeps you informed every step of the way.
230 ALHAMBRA AV
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95062
Sq. Ft.: 1,556Beds: 3
Baths: 2 full | 1 partial
SAN LORENZO VALLEY, CA 95005
Sq. Ft.: 2,286Beds: 3
SAN LORENZO VALLEY, CA 95005
Sq. Ft.: 2,500Beds: 3
APTOS, CA 95003
Sq. Ft.: 1,609Beds: 3
SCOTTS VALLEY, CA 95066
Sq. Ft.: 1,080Beds: 2